Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scottish Smallpiper Tutor

I forgot to mention earlier...
I've been working really hard on getting it ready and final duplication.
I've built it into a browser based tutor with the original podcast audio lessons,supplemented with movies and a printable pdf. The pdf will be available on it's own with a paypal button and then e-mail/download. The browser based tutor is too large for web distribution, so that's going to be a CD. Planned launch date is 3rd November. I'm working hard on the typing errors. (I'll never get rid of them all though!) The pdf will definitely be ready in time but the CD will make it only by the skin of it's teeth. So watch this space! It could be ready in two weeks time!
:))
Vicki
PS Click here for the website built to show it off.

No comments: